There are many exciting ways your organisation can be involved and support FareShare Cymru tackle two of the biggest issues in Wales – food poverty and food waste.
Ways to get involved
There are a variety of ways that companies can work with FareShare:
Corporate Donations – Make a donation to support FareShare Cymru
Charity of the Year – Select FareShare Cymru as your Charity of the Year and encourage employees across your organisation to support the work of FareShare, helping to feed vulnerable people in the UK.
Employee Fundraising – join together with your colleagues in a fun activity to help us fight hunger and food waste in the UK.
- Every £1 raised helps us provide 4 nutritious meals
- £500 would help us rescue 1.6 tonnes of food from being wasted and provide food for over 2000 meals
Working with us will give you the opportunity to fulfil your CSR commitments such as:
- Social, environmental and economic impact
- Education and employability
- Health & wellbeing
- Investing in communities where you operate
- Employee engagement
We would welcome a conversation with you to explore how FareShare Cymru could add value to your CSR priorities.