Help us make it happen!
Volunteers are key members of the FareShare Cymru workforce, we couldn’t do our work without them. We’re always looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join the team. As a FareShare volunteer, you’ll meet interesting people, gain new skills and give back to your local community.
Right now, we particularly need Delivery Drivers and Operations Administration Assistants.
What do volunteers do?
There are volunteering opportunities available in all aspects of our operations, including:
- Delivery Drivers
- Delivery Assistants
- Warehouse Assistants
- Communications and Marketing Assistants
- Operations Administration Assistants
- Occasional Volunteers to represent FareShare Cymru at events
What commitment do I need to make?
- The time commitment and days of the week vary according to the role; get in touch to find out more.
- Be able to follow procedures, especially relating to food hygiene.
- Be committed to equal opportunities and be able to follow the organisational policies of FareShare.
What does FareShare offer me, as a volunteer?
- Being part of a great team of people from all walks of life.
- The chance to help to improve the diet of vulnerable people in your local area.
- Valuable work experience to add to your CV.
- Full training for your volunteering role, with the possibility of gaining qualifications, such as Food Safety Level 2.
- Reimbursement of reasonable expenses.
What experience do I need?
- Drivers all need to have a full driving licence and be over 25.
- All other volunteers must be over 18 to work in the depot.
- Otherwise, we try hard to find a role for everyone that volunteers!
For further information, please get in touch – call us on 029 20362111, or email us at email@example.com